What’s New in Boundless Exchange¶
Welcome to the latest update of Boundless Exchange!
This release includes a few new features and numerous bug fixes. The documentation has also undergone some structural changes to make it more intuitive and easier to discover topics.
- Boundless Exchange can now register and consume remote services that are protected with the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security mechanism
- An Exchange administrator will now be able to configure base maps that can be used in map viewers
Bug fixes addressed include:
- Maploom: Bounding Box issue with Remote Services
- Maploom: Unique style missing Rules
- Maploom: Remote Services showing up disabled
- Error loading tiles in the Map Preview for an SLD imported layer
- ASCII Error when uploading zip file
- Delete Group page error
- Incorrect number of users are being displayed
- Capabilities endpoint fails when using local auth